Scout (Read 623 times)

Question for you. What is the route for DT like? I'm trying to mentally prepare myself for the 30k, but not knowing exactly what to expect. Does it have lots of steep inclines and is the path super narrow? Wish I could go down there sometime this week and run, but really don't have the time to go that far and run. Anyway any info would really be appreciated! Thanks, Pam

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

Question for you. What is the route for DT like? I'm trying to mentally prepare myself for the 30k, but not knowing exactly what to expect. Does it have lots of steep inclines and is the path super narrow? Wish I could go down there sometime this week and run, but really don't have the time to go that far and run. Anyway any info would really be appreciated! Thanks, Pam
      *whispers to Pam* He's out of the office for the rest of the day, so he might not answer till tomorrow. Modified to add: Now's our chance to say all sorts of things about him since he can't defend himself right away! *lol* J/K

Michelle

*whispers to Pam* He's out of the office for the rest of the day, so he might not answer till tomorrow. Modified to add: Now's our chance to say all sorts of things about him since he can't defend himself right away! *lol* J/K
        guess I'll track him somewhere else Smile

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

Big grin

Michelle

ROFL---- probably!!! Big grin (Actually, something to do with buying his new house.)
            So he says Wink

Now that was a bath...

My posts... Shy
            • jlynnbob "HTFU, Kookie's distal tibia"
            • Where's my closet? I need to get back in it.