"Runner's Knee" = weak inner thigh muscles? (Read 2621 times)

Scout7

Forget the hinges and call this guy at MIT. "Herr wears robotic limbs with motorized ankles and insists he doesn't want his human legs back because soon they'll be archaic. "People have always though the human body is ideal", he says. "It's not"."
    Zoomie's husband IS an engineer. I'm pretty sure he could whip something up.
    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Get them removed. I can put hinges in for ya.
      Can I tell people I have bionic knees, then? Cool. Big grin Knee is feeling a bit better...definitely no worse. But it's definitely been a wake-up call that I need to hit the lower-body strength training sooner, rather than later. And not treat it as cross-training...it needs to be just as important as my regular runs. The runs are useless if I end up completely benched. I also had a thought...seems that my knee issues first gave me some twinges right around the time that I retired a pair of shoes. I think I may have tried to drag more miles out of them than was wise. I'm gonna start following the Trent school of thought and retire them at 300 miles in the future, rather than trying to crank out more. They're lightweight shoes and I've always read that one shouldn't expect as many miles from them. Better safe than sorry.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

The Greatest of All Time

all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.
        areesemd

New study on runner's knee.
          It's so embarrassing to be such a newbie on this site.
          zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

New study on runner's knee.
            DAMMIT! I thought I was beyond falling for that! Next time I visit my brother we're coming to TP your house...bastard... No

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

DAMMIT! I thought I was beyond falling for that! Next time I visit my brother we're coming to TP your house...bastard... No
              Always hover before clicking to see where the link goes. Here's how to configure Safari for that.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

The Greatest of All Time

I am sorry Z. It's too damn funny.
                all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.
                zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Here's how to configure Safari for that.
                  Do you think I was born yesterday... Wink

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Do you think I was born yesterday... Wink
                    Umm, yeah. Tongue And GETM. You can't hide your question by omitting the question mark and adding ellipses. Cool

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Umm, yeah. Tongue And GETM. You can't hide your question by omitting the question mark and adding ellipses. Cool
                      Can't I? Evil grin

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Yeah, good luck...I have no cool points to take. Tongue

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Yeah, good luck...I have no cool points to take. Tongue
                            Dude, I'm a trombone-playing marching band-lovin' engineer. I've never had any cool points.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Dude, I'm a trombone-playing marching band-lovin' engineer. I've never had any cool points.
                              Well, we're in the same boat, obviously. We're both bereft of points. We just need to find someone who has an abundance that we can steal. Oh, wait. I forgot where we were, for a minute. Blush Roll eyes

~ Sarah Kay