Thou qualling earth-vexing mammet! (Read 530 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Thou churlish rough-hewn canker-blossom! Big grin

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Thou puking spur-galled foot-licker! Big grin
        jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Not to get all geeky about it, and I'm not a noted expert on 16th century grammar, but shouldn't be the insults be in the following form, I ask of thee? Thou art a...[insult]

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Thou gleeking clapper-clawed flax-wench! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the word WENCH!
            2009: BQ?
            zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Thou cockered shard-borne bugbear!

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Thou [art a] vain toad-spotted haggard!

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the word WENCH!
                  You need to make "Lawyer Wench" your subtitle. Clowning around