Before and NOW pictures! (Read 22618 times)

way to go ross.
    celiacChris

3Days4Cure

Not as dramatic as some, but since I've been stuck for a while, I think I'm at the end result... July 2007 in the Galapagos (168 lbs). I started running in August. About 2 weeks ago at the Philly Distance Run, 128 lbs (down 40, 8 to go).

Chris
      PRs: 27:26 5k/ 49:52 5mi/ 58:17 10k/ 2:09:24 half/ 5:13:17 Full

Post-Bipolar PRs: 38:35 5k/ 1:09:34 8k/ 1:09:39 5mi/ 1:33:03 10k/ 3:20:40 Half

2022 Goals

Back to 10k

Wow, Chris. Fantastic job. You look great.
          Chris - you sell yourself short. That's pretty dramatic! You look amazing!

Misinformation Officer

WTG Ross and Chris! Amazing!
              OK my go Big grin On the left was on my holiday(vacation) in Portugal 2007 and the right was my holiday in Croatia 2008. 4 inches off the waist, 23 pounds off the body and approximately 1200 miles later Cool BTW It's still coming off but a little slower now

Jerry
              A runners blog-updated daily

celiacChris

3Days4Cure

Jerry- you look great! Awesome job and keep up the great work.

Chris
                PRs: 27:26 5k/ 49:52 5mi/ 58:17 10k/ 2:09:24 half/ 5:13:17 Full

Post-Bipolar PRs: 38:35 5k/ 1:09:34 8k/ 1:09:39 5mi/ 1:33:03 10k/ 3:20:40 Half

2022 Goals

Back to 10k

Another Passion

Great job, Chris. You've done a phenominal job! And Jerry, even your glasses look thinner in the now picture! Shocked Great job peeps!

Rick
                  "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
                  "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
                  runningforcassy.blogspot.com

redleaf

Chris - you sell yourself short. That's pretty dramatic! You look amazing!
                    Wow! You do look wonderful Chris. Congrats on being a healthier you!

First or last...it's the same finish line

HF #4362

Baby bean!

This is the best thread ever!

Goals:
                      Finish C25K

I'm slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through peanut butter, but I run.

Dave

Awesome job, Chris and Jerry!! Life changing.

I ran a mile and I liked it, liked it, liked it.

dgb2n@yahoo.com

I've been waiting a few months till my most recent race to post these! My first race ever - Half Marathon in Victoria. Taken: October 2006 Weight: 174 lbs (heaviest ever was 187lbs but I don't have photo's) Finishing Time: 1:38:00 Royal Victoria Marathon Taken: October 12, 2008 Weight: 152 lbs. Finishing Time: 3:06:00

De-slacking in progress

I've been waiting a few months till my most recent race to post these! My first race ever - Half Marathon in Victoria. Taken: October 2006 Weight: 174 lbs (heaviest ever was 187lbs but I don't have photo's) Finishing Time: 1:38:00 Royal Victoria Marathon Taken: October 12, 2008 Weight: 152 lbs. Finishing Time: 3:06:00
                            Great pics- maybe there is hope for me yet- I was 220#... now seemingly stuck at 172# hoping to get down to about where you are. You just gave me hope that I can do it- thanks

started running @ age 48 [lost 70#+, quit a 30 year pack/day habit>> ran HM]  Ran a few years then quit. Gained 70#+ back and smoking like before. Time to get healthy again @ 52 years over with the C25K program and beyond again. RE-start date 1-13-14

theyapper

On the road again...

Great job, spark! I can relate to feeling stuck, slap. I started around 210 and have now been around the low 180s for what seems like forever. Want to eventually hit 175. I bet running longer distances will help.

I write. I read. I run. One time, I ran a lot on my 50th birthday.

Paul

Teresadfp

One day at a time

Great job, spark! I can relate to feeling stuck, slap. I started around 210 and have now been around the low 180s for what seems like forever. Want to eventually hit 175. I bet running longer distances will help.
                                Great job, Sparky, you look younger now! Yapper, I didn't find that running longer helped me lose weight faster - it was the diet control that did it. But after I made it to my goal weight (35 pounds lost), I've found that I don't have to diet anymore to keep the weight off. I love that!