Body Glide "issue" (Read 1403 times)

Bruno

I've had Vaseline cause stains. I had the same problem with my most recent stick of bodyglide.I think Body Glide goes on easier, but Sportwax might work a litlle better--I just have trouble manipulating it.
    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

*waves from north of Muskegon* Hey, Gregg, is your profile pic at the GRM? Looks like you ran boston from your avatar, too. NICE! Big grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Bruno

I don't mean to Hijack but yeah--I ran Grand Rapids in 06' and loved it, I would have run it last year, but I wrenched my ankle pretty bad and had to take three weeks off. I used GR to qualify for Boston, awful weather though.

Mr. Clean

Get a tube of chamois butter for cyclists. I like that stuff alot better.
          Great suggestion Beef, I've used both products for years, but had never tried the Chamous cream for anything other than my chamois. A little humid today here in NC on my run, usually end up with something chafed. But, the chamois cream rocked! Or, should that be slid, glided.... Thanks!
          walrace@yahoo.com
          zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I don't mean to Hijack but yeah--I ran Grand Rapids in 06' and loved it, I would have run it last year, but I wrenched my ankle pretty bad and had to take three weeks off. I used GR to qualify for Boston, awful weather though.
            GR was awful weather in '06...? I recall it was nice, but windy. That said, I only ran the half and the wind came on towards the end of my race, so you would have been dealing with it a lot longer. I wanted to do GR this year as my first full, but that earlier weekend will have DH out of town, so I'm doing Milwaukee, instead. Are you doing GR this year? I'm planning to go cheer the RA peeps who do GR. Smile

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Ostrich runner

Great suggestion Beef, I've used both products for years, but had never tried the Chamous cream for anything other than my chamois. A little humid today here in NC on my run, usually end up with something chafed. But, the chamois cream rocked! Or, should that be slid, glided.... Thanks!
              Glad it helped! The stuff has been a life saver for me, and it really seems to go a long way--one of the big tubes has lasted me the better part of a year.

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Indy/forum