$@!%&* iPod (Read 1222 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I don't use a case for my Nano, I just stick it in my pocket. I don't even notice it's there...
    I wish all of my running skirts had sizeable pockets for that reason! Key pockets don't suffice when I need somewhere to put my keys, too. Smile k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

iClick Nano About the Zune? Well, I have not touched one. The reviews are all lukewarm and really don't make folks want to buy one. There is also only one style as I understand. I think it is an example of Microsoft attempting to emulate Apple, but too little too late and in a clunky way.

Imminent Catastrophe

This topic is timely. I think my iPod is terminal. I've tried restoring, erase and restoring, disk utility, it's still screwed up. It connects intermittently and sometimes won't unmount. Still working, sort of. It's almost an antique anyway, a 40GB "photo" model.

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Javelina Jundred Jalloween 2015

Cruel Jewel 50 mile May 2016

Western States 100 June 2016

Imminent Catastrophe

Replying to my own post... Just ordered the 16GB iPod touch, it should be here by October 1. I didn't want to, but DW made me Wink

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I didn't want to, but DW made me Wink
            Hmmm...perhaps I should have her chat with my DH about the Garmin.... Wink k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

We expect a full report.

Imminent Catastrophe

We expect a full report.
                I hope it gets here before I leave for Loch Ness. I could send in a RR from my iPod, now wouldn't that be cool!

agarose2000

I'm drooling over the ipod touch as well...but for the web browser and not the music part. I'm one of the folks who went with the Ipod Shuffle 2 (clip version), and I have to say that even without the screen, it's just about perfect since you can manipulate the playlist as well as use the shuffle feature to get around quickly. I vastly prefer it for mobile use compared to a bigger ipod.