N-Lock on 1062 (Read 757 times)

Just wondering if any body has had any issues with their N-Lock. Reason I am asking is because the other day before i went out on my "run" I noticed that the N-Lock was broken (after only 30 miles). So I tried to take them back the Navy Exchange where I bought them and they did not even want to hear what I was saying because I did not have a receipt. So now I have to wait 2-3 weeks to get a new pair from New Balance, just as I was able to get back into running after the ankle sprain Cry
    2009 Goals...:
    -run more miles than 2008

-build base to train for 2010 Rome Marathon
    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

You wouldn't be the first person to run into this issue. In all my pairs of NBs with N-Lock it's not happened to me...yet. *knocks on wood* NB is pretty good about standing behind their product (I had a pair of those Winter trainers last year and the crap plastic blanks wouldn't come out of the spike holes, so I couldn't insert spikes when we got snow and ice--they took them back and sent me a new pair). Stinks that you have to wait for the new pair, though. Any way you can pick up an extra pair of shoes in the meantime? Might be good to have them on-hand for rotating, anyhow.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

I was thinking about by a new pair but right now it is not in the finances, so I am just going to have to suffer for another 2-3 weeks Cry
        2009 Goals...:

Ok I have another 7-10 days as new balance got back to me in an email and said that the shoes were bunk Roll eyes and I am going to be getting a brand new pair.... WAR NEW BALANCE!!!
          2009 Goals...:

JOHNMAGGIO

Just wondering if any body has had any issues with their N-Lock. Reason I am asking is because the other day before i went out on my "run" I noticed that the N-Lock was broken (after only 30 miles). So I tried to take them back the Navy Exchange where I bought them and they did not even want to hear what I was saying because I did not have a receipt. So now I have to wait 2-3 weeks to get a new pair from New Balance, just as I was able to get back into running after the ankle sprain Cry
            Not to grave dig this post, but remember that when a "factory defect" happens with a New Balance Shoe you can always call New Balance Direct and they will do there best to take care of you. The number is 800-253-7463 US and 800-265-2277 CAN Every few thousand pairs there seems to be a broken N-LOCK or lace eyelet. It happens. When you running tens of thousands of pairs sometimes the machine missess a stitch or two which causes then. Dont we all wish shoes were engineered like Ball Bearings.
            www.nbannapolis.com