NOVA Marathon Special (Read 1033 times)

seeEricaRun

Awesome

For those who missed it, or are currently tv-less like myself, you can watch it the NOVA website. I'm with Bad Dawg, it was too short. First of all, we barely got to meet half the people involved, secondly, I didn't feel like I knew enough about the ones I did meet to get really involved in how they did. I felt even worse for Betsey with the UTI on route than even the girl with glass in her foot. UTIs are evil, evil things.
      I missed the show when it was on TV, but I just watched it on my computer. I really liked it, and it's something I'll try to get my family/friends to watch to give them a feel for what it's all about. Thanks Zoom Zoom for alerting us to this!

For those who missed it, or are currently tv-less like myself, you can watch it the NOVA website.
        That is great! Thanks for letting me know. I looked for it the other day and didn't find it, but I may have just missed it or else they may not have had it up yet. I was talking to somebody earlier today about how I wish I'd thought to have my buddy record it and mail me a DVD. I'll check it out tonight!

Run to Win
        25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)

Thanks for letting me know they had it online - I watched it last night before I went to bed. (Hooking up the wife's laptop to the TV is great...) My review: http://news.runtowin.com/2007/11/02/nova-marathon-challenge.html

Run to Win
          25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)

You can watch it online. (I'll probably check it on the weekend) (<== as="" others="" have="" suggested!)=""></==>Watch it here If you need better quality, check google video or... well other sites that let you download shared video... Cool

Vim