I have never been so happy to leave ads up... (Read 742 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

(even though I'm a subscriber)

I'm pretty sure that's Ewan McGregor...oh... *swoon*  I hope that shows again.  Earlier today I had Spanish-language cleaning product ads.  I don't speak Spanish and I make every excuse to avoid cleaning. Evil  This beats the marine motor mechanics school ads I was seeing last week, too. Big grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

And now I think I should have a motorcycle...

~ Sarah Kay

A Saucy Wench

I am getting ads telling me to be proud I live in Seattle.  I don't live in Seattle.  I live in Oregon where we like to pretend we have some sort of "rivalry" with Seattle.  Which we dont. 

And for razors.  How does it know I need to shave.  I do, but how does it know?  creepy

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Right now I have the Funky Yoga Hothouse ad.  I don't like being hot and I don't think I'll ever do yoga around other people.  No one needs to see my ass in yoga pants.

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

And again with the yoga...Ewan, come back!!!

~ Sarah Kay

A Saucy Wench

belstaff belstaff belstaff

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

belstaff belstaff belstaff

Maybe if I quote you and insert some keywords like leather, sexy, scottish, and haggis (ok, that doesn't really fit, but maybe it will get Google's attention) we can summon the ad, again.  I don't need to see a Citi CC ad.

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

TRX trainer and Ram truck.  Hmmmm...not what I wanted.  But there is a Tempur-Pedic ad and my back has been cranky, again.

~ Sarah Kay

Earlier today I got an ad for an Amazon subscription to Scott toilet paper 20-packs.   I clicked it...  

"...You have to have faith, to know that you can do what you want to do."  -Joseph Nzau

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I think I jinxed myself...now all the ads are lame.  I'm going to have to go to Belstaff's site so that Google tries to lure me back.

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

OK, um...like...so there's this music video on Belstaff's homepage.  Ewan riding around on a motorcycle in leather pants.  I died.

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Ooh, look...a $33k purse.  DH says "for $33k Ewan McGregor'd better deliver it!"

~ Sarah Kay

Meat Wagon

Puker

I think his coat was made from the interior of my 1976 Dodge Colt.

Feel sick and dirty, more dead than alive.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I think his coat was made from the interior of my 1976 Dodge Colt.

I really wish they'd bring back that quilted look in leather car seats.  I always liked that.

~ Sarah Kay

Village people

I swear that I saw an ad about pole dancing. Maybe, I was still asleep?