I have never been so happy to leave ads up... (Read 741 times)

Needs more cowbell!

(even though I'm a subscriber)

I'm pretty sure that's Ewan McGregor...oh... *swoon*  I hope that shows again.  Earlier today I had Spanish-language cleaning product ads.  I don't speak Spanish and I make every excuse to avoid cleaning. Evil  This beats the marine motor mechanics school ads I was seeing last week, too. Big grin

I shoot pretty things! ~

'14 Goals:

• 2 olympic distance duathlons -- 6 days apart -- PR at least 1

• 130#s (and stay there, gotdammit!)

Needs more cowbell!

And now I think I should have a motorcycle...

I shoot pretty things! ~

'14 Goals:

A Saucy Wench

I am getting ads telling me to be proud I live in Seattle.  I don't live in Seattle.  I live in Oregon where we like to pretend we have some sort of "rivalry" with Seattle.  Which we dont. 

And for razors.  How does it know I need to shave.  I do, but how does it know?  creepy

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Needs more cowbell!

Right now I have the Funky Yoga Hothouse ad.  I don't like being hot and I don't think I'll ever do yoga around other people.  No one needs to see my ass in yoga pants.

I shoot pretty things! ~

'14 Goals:

Needs more cowbell!

And again with the yoga...Ewan, come back!!!

I shoot pretty things! ~

'14 Goals:

A Saucy Wench

belstaff belstaff belstaff

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Needs more cowbell!

belstaff belstaff belstaff

Maybe if I quote you and insert some keywords like leather, sexy, scottish, and haggis (ok, that doesn't really fit, but maybe it will get Google's attention) we can summon the ad, again.  I don't need to see a Citi CC ad.

I shoot pretty things! ~

'14 Goals:

Needs more cowbell!

TRX trainer and Ram truck.  Hmmmm...not what I wanted.  But there is a Tempur-Pedic ad and my back has been cranky, again.

I shoot pretty things! ~

'14 Goals:

Boss of the Mangoes

Earlier today I got an ad for an Amazon subscription to Scott toilet paper 20-packs.   I clicked it...  

"...You have to have faith, to know that you can do what you want to do."  -Joseph Nzau

Needs more cowbell!

I think I jinxed myself...now all the ads are lame.  I'm going to have to go to Belstaff's site so that Google tries to lure me back.

I shoot pretty things! ~

'14 Goals:

Needs more cowbell!

OK, um...like...so there's this music video on Belstaff's homepage.  Ewan riding around on a motorcycle in leather pants.  I died.

I shoot pretty things! ~

'14 Goals:

Needs more cowbell!

Ooh, look...a $33k purse.  DH says "for $33k Ewan McGregor'd better deliver it!"

I shoot pretty things! ~

'14 Goals:

Meat Wagon

Puker

I think his coat was made from the interior of my 1976 Dodge Colt.

Feel sick and dirty, more dead than alive.

Needs more cowbell!

I think his coat was made from the interior of my 1976 Dodge Colt.

I really wish they'd bring back that quilted look in leather car seats.  I always liked that.

I shoot pretty things! ~

'14 Goals:

I swear that I saw an ad about pole dancing. Maybe, I was still asleep?