Deleteing an entry that you can't see in log (Read 683 times)

lostinthenet3

MM#1869

Anyone know how to delete an entry in the log there is one somewhere here that is screwing up my graphs. Back in may I tried and one by one deleted whole log. I have since renetered it back but can't see the entry that is some how messing up logg any idea's. Doug.

"If you run, you are a runner. It doesn't matter how fast or how far. It doesn't matter if today is your first day or if you've been running for twenty years. There is no test to pass, no license to earn, no membership card to get. You just run."

Yes. You have two workouts that are entered in the year 2208. This really messes up the graph on the summary page. To fix it, do this: Go to your log. Click Search. Enter a date in the future - say 8/1/2008. Leave the ending date blank. Click the Search button. This will list all of your future workouts, which can then be edited to an appropriate date or deleted.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

lostinthenet3

MM#1869

Thank you very much!!!! With your help I finally fixed it!!!!!!!!! My bars are back. Doug

"If you run, you are a runner. It doesn't matter how fast or how far. It doesn't matter if today is your first day or if you've been running for twenty years. There is no test to pass, no license to earn, no membership card to get. You just run."

You are very welcome.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?