Yum yum eat em up (Read 1202 times)

Well, yeah! I can make the tortillas, too.

Mashed potatoes on a pop tart?  What's wrong with you???

"I want you to pray as if everything depends on it, but I want you to prepare yourself as if everything depends on you."

-- Dick LeBeau

Ha! I guess it did sound like I enjoy mashed potatoes on a pop tart. No. Just that I like real mashed potatoes, and not instant. Wink
        LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

You probably put butter on tortillas too.

Who doesn't??

I have never, ever, eaten any Pop Tart heated up.  Won't do it.

So you've never experienced molten quasi-fruit filling searing the roof of your mouth and tongue?

"Famous last words"  ~Bhearn

Cool Jump Suit

So you've never experienced molten quasi-fruit filling searing the roof of your mouth and tongue?

Nope!  But I have eaten a Hot Pocket.  So I have experience quasi-meat filling searing the roof of my mouth and tongue.  Everything tastes like rubber for weeks. 

So bittersweet,
                This tragedy
                Won't ask for absolution;
                This melody,
                Inside of me,
                Still searches for solution.
                A twist of faith,
                A change of heart
                Cures my infatuation.
                A broken heart, 
                Provides the spark
                For my determination.

And now there's a daily request around here...."Ms Dana, can we watch "Yum yum, eat em up again?"
                  WhoDatRunner

Will Crew for Beer

I used to love Nabisco Apple Toastettes warm from the toaster and smothered in butter. Yum.

Rule number one of a gunfight, bring a gun. Rule number two of a gunfight, bring friends with guns.

I knew I wasn't the only one who put butter on pop tarts!  The nay-sayers are just sorry they didn't think of it. Wink

xor

I knew I wasn't the only one who put butter on pop tarts!  The nay-sayers are just sorry they didn't think of it. Wink

toastettes require butter to mask the foul taste.  Pop tarts they ain't.

toastettes require butter to mask the foul taste.  Pop tarts they ain't.

What about Toastem Pop-Ups?
                          xor

We used to just call them Toastems.  I didn't even know they had another name.

ANYWAY.

No. Just, no.

Slather them with butter if you must.  Not Pop Tarts.

Toastems are what dad bought at the commissary because they were cheap.  Insisting they were just as good as pop tarts.