Happy Conception Day! (for me, at least) (Read 625 times)

My parents have always referred to me as the rerun baby. "There must've been nothing good on television that night."
      I'm sure at least your parents were practicing on vacation, if that counts. Maybe you were a slow swimmer? I'd stick with the story.
        My parents have always referred to me as the rerun baby. "There must've been nothing good on television that night."
        Or they liked "What's Happening!!" Nevermind. I see you are older than this show.
          Canadians: if I was conceived in your country, does that entail me to any special rights, privileges, or gift certificates?
          No, but you might owe us some taxes.
            You should at least get a free case of Molsens out of it Big grin
            It's Molson, not Molsen. Wink
              hmmmm... Molson.. Ya'll made me thirsty again... Well, it is a holiday, right?

- Anya

Another Passion

Jeff... just don't actually spawn in that river... I might want to kayak in it someday. Roll eyes

Rick
                "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
                "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
                runningforcassy.blogspot.com

Well..there goes THAT bubble of good feeling. Got any other encouragement for anyone or is Mister Thundercloud still have some rain to spread around??? Wink
                  Man, thats the funniest thing ive ever read.....well almost Big grin As for maiming for beer, yes but only for the Belgian trappist variety - Chimay - now thats worth getting a smack in the beak for.
                  Goals for 2008: 10k - Phoenix Park - 6 April 48:47 1/2 Marathon - Longford - 24 August Marathon - Dublin - 27 October. Its Man v Distance. Distance is in trouble.