Dinner with Eric Y. in Boston (Read 618 times)

Many thanks to Mr. Ye for being our dinner guest for the Bowling Green contigent in Boston---House of Dixon, TJ Runner, Orange Man and DaddyLong Legs(CA) Orangeman

Orange Man and Eric.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

va

What? Was Eric dancing on the table, with a lamp shade on his head??? Big grin
        eric :)

Many thanks to Mr. Ye for being our dinner guest for the Bowling Green contigent in Bston---House of Dixon, TJ Runner, Orange Man and DaddyLong Legs(CA) Orangeman
          Orangeman, This is not how it supposed to be. You invited me to dinner and you're thanking me? It should be the other way around! I enjoyed meeting up with you guys and wished that the weather could have been better. But, we're all runners here and we can deal with a little rain. By the way, did you receive my email?
            Yes, E, I received your message. Thanks alot....pretty weird seeing you during the marathon....was that in Natick? By the way, my bod is slowly recovering. Can I post the dinner photos? (They aren't bad) Waiting for you response.....OM Wink

Orange Man and Eric.

Yes, E, I received your message. Thanks alot....pretty weird seeing you during the marathon....was that in Natick? By the way, my bod is slowly recovering. Can I post the dinner photos? (They aren't bad) Waiting for you response.....OM Wink
              Sure you can, although I'm more comfortable being not in the spotlight. However, this is a democracy and you can post them if you find an audience Big grin
              Wingz

Professional Noob

Audience here! Big grin

Roads were made for journeys...

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Roll eyes Not surprised.
                      make room for me K!!!!

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
                      Thyroid Support Group