Look what I found today... (Read 941 times)

Kallie ate a HUGE wolf spider yesterday in the basement while ken and I were working
    Oh, please say Kallie is a dog and not a child! Confused I've actually had two spider bites in the last few months. One on my stomach and one on my foot. I'm not putting up with them in or around the house anymore. Those bastards can really bite. Ouch. Surprised
      Oh, please say Kallie is a dog and not a child! Confused I've actually had two spider bites in the last few months. One on my stomach and one on my foot. I'm not putting up with them in or around the house anymore. Those bastards can really bite. Ouch. Surprised
      Yes she's a 9 month old Golden Retriever.

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

Yes she's a 9 month old Golden Retriever.
        Oh, how cute! I wish my cat and dog would eat bugs and spiders. I heard somewhere that getting a box turtle for the basement would help. I wouldn't think a turtle would be fast enough to catch insects...
          OMG I remember seing a someone on the ground with people surrounding him when I came in to finish the race, never heard about the guy dying Sad So sad!!!
          Yes, I saw him too. His time and mine were very close, if I remember correctly. As I was walking away considering throwing up, he was being rushed off by the medics, he showed no signs of life, it is an image I won't ever forget, they kept trying to get a response from him.

Michelle

*lol* Funny visual of IF Kallie was a child and was eating spiders!! Nasty. My son Charlie used to catch Beetles in his mouth when he was a baby. He would crawl on the ground and pick them up with his mouth as he crawled. To the best of my knowledge he never got to the point of eating one, I would always grab him and pull the cruchy critter out.

Michelle

Scout7

Hey, no responding to pictures that you can't see! IF you could see it you would see a CREEPY spider. Tongue
              Actually, I could see the spider. I was curious as to what type of spider it was.
                Actually, I could see the spider. I was curious as to what type of spider it was.
                Ohhhhh. I thought it was another case of your not being able to see the picture posted. Whoops. Blush

Michelle

Our german shepherd eats bugs (she is very good at catching flies, actually Big grin) We had a cat (we had to give him away because my other cat didn't like him) and he ate bugs all the time. One time we saw him sitting on the bed and he had this big spider stuck in his whiskers, he had tried to eat it and didn't realize that it got stuck (yeah he wasn't the brightest cat but he was cool). He just sat there looking at us like, "what are you looking at yo?"
                  ---- Cynthia
                  Mile Collector

Abs of Flabs

click Should have looked closer at the picture. Didn't realize it was the underside, which made identification harder.
                      click Should have looked closer at the picture. Didn't realize it was the underside, which made identification harder.
                      Wow. I didn't even notice that it was the underside, but that explains why you can see where the web is coming from. Thanks! My very own Wasp Spider!

Michelle