Wisconsin sports! Does it get any better? (Read 689 times)

SMART Approach

Wisconsin fans......what a dream weekend for sports. Brewers are division champions, in playoffs and big win yesterday. I was there. Badgers are a national championship contender and smoke Nebraska on national TV last night. The Packers are probably the best team in the NFL and a game this afternoon. Brewers and Pack are on at same time. Arrgghhh! Great viewing this weekend and great teams in WI.  This may never happen again!

Run Coach. Recovery Coach. Founder of SMART Approach Training, Coaching & Recovery

Structured Marathon Adaptive Recovery Training

Safe Muscle Activation Recovery Technique

www.smartapproachtraining.com

Slo

Go Brew...Go Pack and even though I'm an IOWA fan...Go Badgers !

It's time for the Brewers.

MoBramExam

I hate the Red WIngs!

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

But is there any cyclocross happening...? Big grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

It's a matter of perspective, you know.  We took a drubbing.  Black eye

Not a big college football fan but I've always kind of liked Wisconsin and it was fun to see them put the hurt on Nebraska, especially after the talk of Nebraska dominating the Big 10 in its first year in the league.

Runners run

Not a big college football fan but I've always kind of liked Wisconsin and it was fun to see them put the hurt on Nebraska, especially after the talk of Nebraska dominating the Big 10 in its first year in the league.

When PSU joined the Big 10 years ago, the "experts" said they too would dominiate the conf in football. That clearly hasn't happened either.  

SMART Approach

And, the Big Ten conference is not that strong. Badgers and Nebraska are only very good teams.  Iowa is down. Michigan, Michigan St, Ohio St., Illinois, Penn St. fall into the OK category. The rest are not good at all.

Run Coach. Recovery Coach. Founder of SMART Approach Training, Coaching & Recovery

Structured Marathon Adaptive Recovery Training

Safe Muscle Activation Recovery Technique

www.smartapproachtraining.com

And, the Big Ten conference is not that strong. Badgers and Nebraska are only very good teams.  Iowa is down. Michigan, Michigan St, Ohio St., Illinois, Penn St. fall into the OK category. The rest are not good at all.

Sadly, my team falls in the "rest" category. The fans want the HC fired right now for 3+ years of ineptitude. 

The day just got better! win+ win+ another win!

dpschumacher

5 months til Masters

As a hardcore WI fan....life it grrrrrreat.  Plus i just ran my fasted half marathon in the middle of a 15 mile training run at my parents place in WI.  So yea WI on a personal note.

2023 Goals

Marathon Sub 2:37 (CIM) 2:41:18

10k Sub 35:00 (Victory 10k 34:19)

5k Sub 16:00 (Hot Dash 5k in March (16:48), Brian Kraft in May (16:20), Twilight 5000 in July and August (16:20/16:25 Both heat index 102-103F)

Sub 1:16 Half Marathon  City of Lakes Half Marathon 1:15:47)

Sub 56:30 in 10 mile (Twin Cities 10 mile, Canceled due to weather, 56:35 as a workout)

2024 Goals

Sub 2:37 Marathon

Sub 1:15 Half

Sub 34 10k

Sub 16 5k

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

~ Sarah Kay

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

Wishing I were in Madison right now...

I run on those trails all the time.  I went and watched.  Lots of crashes out there.

Running is dumb.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I run on those trails all the time.  I went and watched.  Lots of crashes out there.

The conditions were crazy...frozen oatmeal!  My DH did a fat bike race this past weekend that put a nail in the coffin of the drivetrain on his Mukluk.  It was already in pretty rough condition.  Sand is really hard on bikes and that's where that thing does most of its miles.

Did you see Katie Fucking Compton?!  I wish I could ride half that well.

~ Sarah Kay