Compression shorts at the gym? (Read 455 times)

Evolving body parts

Dudes, this is getting seriously more gross with each post. Please. I know - don't have to read this thread, but still...

I said earlier I do wear compression shorts at the gym, but come on - if someone calls this a pair of running CS, mine are baggy cargo pants. But then again, this all could be a joke.

"Weird thing the Internet is, my young padawan."

It is pretty nasty, some guy showing his junk in those shorts like that. It's kinda like the male version of the Yoga pance that i see TONS of chicks wearing, sometimes i see the camel, sometimes i don't.

Walk-Jogger

Wow!!!  People post anything on the internet these days.  Dudes...eh...wear black if you are going to wear compression gear to the gym.  Or wear shorts over the compression undies.  I'll give road bikers a pass, though.  No one can see your package while riding.

Road bikers aren't always on their bikes, though.

Personally, I don't give a rip. Wear what you want.  I would not wear compression shorts to the gym because I'm too shy, but I don't care at all if someone else wants to do so.

Retired &  Loving It

Elly.

^^^^

http://www.ellyfosterphotography.com/

Dream Maker

Thanks a lot for repeating the image!

He might be sarcastic here, but I mean it.  Thank you from the bottom of my lonely little heart.  Big grin