Everybody Poops (Read 1378 times)

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Dave Milner is a local fast runner and magazine publisher. Enjoy
    Scout7

"bad request".... Maybe the server took a poop....
      Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Scout7

LMAO!!!! I sent that to my coworkers (who are runners), and my wife (because when I tried to explain those types of events, she gave me a weird look).
        mikeymike

OMYGODTHATSFUNNY

Runners run

You'll ruin your knees!

That pic of Paula R is just mean! Otherwise, the story gave me a real kick! Although, I've had too many runs that were nearly that bad! Never actually able to validate anal leakage, though...have always been near enough a bush, but oft' in need of rolled paper! Lynn B

""...the truth that someday, you will go for your last run. But not today—today you got to run." - Matt Crownover (after Western States)

Surprised OMG ---- There are tears in my eyes - I feel guilty for laughing at the man's pain!!

Michelle

JakeKnight

I'm never going to look at my favorite driving range the same way again, if he was where I think he was. I feel his pain. Literally. Let's just say that on my last 16-miler, I was really glad that Percy Warner has Porta-Potties. And I'd really appreciate it if, in the future, they'd be a bit better about stocking them with paper.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
                -----------------------------

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Very funny "Trent." If that is your real name...

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Friends. The moral of the story? Always wear socks when you run. They can come in handy.

Marathonmanleto

Oh my-- I have been there more times than I care to admit--poor us. Damn, that's funny. Been laughing out loud for the past 10 minutes.
                        And I thought full bladder was a problem! OMG!! Funny as hell!!! But not funny at all!

To paraphrase an old poster: Today is the first day of the rest of your training. It doesn’t matter where you started or how far you’ve come. Today is the day. Your training didn’t start 6 weeks ago. Your training started the last time you hit the road. John “the Penguin” Bingham Life is not tried, it is merely survived if you're standing outside the fire

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Ugh...that photo of Paula is one strike in the "cons of running a full marathon" column. Tongue k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

I take a roll of TP on any run that I expect to be over 60 minutes. Otherwise, you may be forced to use something uncomfortable like leaves or snowballs. Hypothetically, of course. Tongue

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Hmmm...I'm starting to think that maybe a packet of tissues would be good to put in my Camelbak for long runs. I never ran into the "#2 Tempo Run" in the past, but I have a feeling it's only a matter of time... Wink k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay