Woot, windchill >0 and hubby is home sick! (Read 470 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Guess who's gonna get out for a run in a little bit?! Big grin k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Must be nice Sad ok so I'm jealous!

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Jealous of our weather or my hubby home sick? Wink k

~ Sarah Kay

zowie

very cool that you get to run! Enjoy it.
          zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Ahhh...that was a really nice run (almost 6.75 miles). Not too much traffic, roads weren't nearly as slippery or covered in loose snow as I had expected (things are packed-down pretty hard). Wind was minimal and the sun even tried to poke out some. My ears did get pretty tingly towards the end, though. My hat doesn't cover my lobes all that well. k

~ Sarah Kay

OMG talk about jealous Sad Glad to hear you got out for that run. As far as why I'm jealous. I'd have to say both though looks like it's warm enough to get in a run today (knowing my luck the wind will kick up right in time for it lol) I had planned on going for a 5.5 or 6.8 mile run this morning while the kids were at school. Well needless to say at the bustop I see nothing but highschoolers. I had been wondering why there were no delays when I checked online since not only is it freezing but it snowed last night as well (they updated the site at almost 8 am) So now I'm going to try and get in a 5.5 in the little over an hour they will be at school.

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson