Calling all Maryland/ D.C/ Pa/ Va-ers! (Read 1752 times)

The Maryland Double Do: Frederick Marathon and Baltimore Marathon OR Frederick Marathon and Baltimore HM OR Frederick HM and Baltimore Marathon OR Frederick HM and Baltimore HM And get THREE medals -- c'mon, how cool is that? I'm already signed up!
    2009: BQ?
      Ok, that is very tempting. I've been wondering what I'm going to do next year.
      Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Why not do all three and get three medals?

I'm assuming that Frederick Marathon/HM are at the same time, and that the Baltimore Marathon/HM are at the same time, which would make it difficult to do three of the races.

Run to Win
          25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)

{somehow double posted - sorry!}

Run to Win
            25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

What about this, right next door? New Marathon Planned For Providence 11-28-2007 3:55 AM (Providence, RI) -- Marathon racing will return to Providence next spring. The "Cox Providence Rhode Races" will be held on May 4th, 2008, and will feature a 5K, a half-marathon, and it's signature event, a full marathon which will wind through the streets of Providence, and will be a qualifying event for the Boston Marathon. Proceeds from the race will go to the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society, and the Recovery Fund for state trooper Brendan Doyle. Doyle's father, Bobby Doyle, is a Rhode Island running legend who was an All-American and a seven time winner of the defunct Ocean State Marathon. The event is being sponsored by Johnson & Wales University, Cox Communications, and Eident Sports Marketing.
                What about this, right next door? New Marathon Planned For Providence 11-28-2007 3:55 AM (Providence, RI) -- Marathon racing will return to Providence next spring. The "Cox Providence Rhode Races" will be held on May 4th, 2008, and will feature a 5K, a half-marathon, and it's signature event, a full marathon which will wind through the streets of Providence, and will be a qualifying event for the Boston Marathon. Proceeds from the race will go to the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society, and the Recovery Fund for state trooper Brendan Doyle. Doyle's father, Bobby Doyle, is a Rhode Island running legend who was an All-American and a seven time winner of the defunct Ocean State Marathon. The event is being sponsored by Johnson & Wales University, Cox Communications, and Eident Sports Marketing.
                Sounds very tempting but I'm already doing the Long Branch NJ Marathon Cool

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

Scout7

http://www.udel.edu/johnmack/traildawgs/tc/ You could do that one, too.....
                    But you only need to do TWO and get THREE medals Wink
                    Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Ain't that the definition of cheating? Wink
                      Mile Collector

Abs of Flabs

That sounds goofy to me Wink
                          That sounds goofy to me Wink
                          haha, yeah, but these races are several months apart AND you can choose any combo of HM or marathon.