Hillarious!!!! You have to see this!!! Please do it lolol... (Read 631 times)

Gotta love google! Take 60 seconds to do this 1. go to www.google.com 2. click on "maps" 3. click on "get directions" 4. type "New York" in the first box (the "from" box) on the left 5. type "London" in the second box (the "to" box) on the right 6. click on "get directions" 7. scroll down to step #23
    If you go as far as you can see, you will then see enough to go even farther. - John Wooden
    jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

That is awesome. I like the travel time (about 29 days 10 hours) Big grin

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Mishka-old log

Or Berlin, Paris, Madrid. Interestingly, you emerge from the Atlantic Ocean at the same point in France for every destination. Wouldn't want to be a lifeguard there!
          LOL... I saw that about a week ago. Our manager sent that map out to us in one of his updates. Big grin
          The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare. -- Juma Ikangaa, Tanzanian marathoner

Help to defeat Lou Gehrig's Disease. Please sponsor me in The Ride to Defeat ALS. I'm riding in memory of my dad.
          http://runpebsrun.blogspot.com
          Mile Collector

Abs of Flabs

Or Berlin, Paris, Madrid. Interestingly, you emerge from the Atlantic Ocean at the same point in France for every destination. Wouldn't want to be a lifeguard there!
            If you leave from Atlanta, you'll have to travel to Boston before you take the dip. added: I wonder why it doesn't recommend going to Cape Cod first...
            Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I'd better start training for a triathlon.... Tongue k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Hey, if you do LA to Auckland it returns no driving directions, but from Milwaukee, WI to Muskegon, MI it gives directions to take a carferry across the lake, rather than driving down through Chicago and IN. Big grin k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

This is why I LOVE Google! Did everyone see their April Fools joke? Evil grin
                  2009: BQ?
                    Different one, Trent! This one is about GMAIL PAPER.
                    Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

They had more than one? Wow, cool! I did not see that, sheesh.