Anyone else brew their own beer? (Read 664 times)

If the furnace is hot...

I think its obvious that there are a lot of healthy people on here, as well as a lot of beer drinkers. So who else is a home-brewer?

Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must outrun the fastest lion or it will be killed. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows that it must run faster than the slowest gazelle, or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle when the sun comes up you are still an animal in Africa and that kinda sucks.

Feeling the growl again

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/DWARP/

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

Prince of Fatness

Home brewing has been discussed a little here.....

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/DWARP/forum/3fcfebf1bea648dc958c33cb44873640

Not at it at all. 

If the furnace is hot...

for those of you who do, what is your favorite brew to make? 

Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must outrun the fastest lion or it will be killed. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows that it must run faster than the slowest gazelle, or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle when the sun comes up you are still an animal in Africa and that kinda sucks.

Angolajones

New Belgium Trippel and Stone's Arrogant Bastard are two I have really liked making. 

Jonesy

P.S.  I use Austin Homebrew's online store to buy clones. 

Indy Mini in May

Warrior Dash in August

MDI in October

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I think its obvious that there are a lot of healthy people on here, as well as a lot of beer drinkers.

False dichotomy.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

for those of you who do, what is your favorite brew to make? 

Home brewing has been discussed a little here.....

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/DWARP/forum/3fcfebf1bea648dc958c33cb44873640

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I really never make the same beer twice.  Too many styles out there and too much creativity to try and harness.  That, and I rarely really follow recipes.  My latest and greatest is a breakfast molases oatmeal (imperial) stout. 

Discussed here, with pics Big grin

Prince of Fatness

latest and greatest

Dude that was almost two years ago.  You need to brew again.

Not at it at all. 

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Dude that was almost two years ago.  You need to brew again.

Yea, well, somebody keeps sending me free beer in the mail and so I don't every have the bandwidth to drink my homebrew.  Plus, the past couple years have been, er, chaotic.

Dave

I don't brew anymore but I always liked Pale Ales.  

Hop to your hearts content.  Fairly easy to brew since they don't need to be refrigerated.  

I ran a mile and I liked it, liked it, liked it.

dgb2n@yahoo.com