RA Logo contest (Read 6946 times)

jbrooksswimmer

A lot of those logos look really great! Personally, for some reason I think the thought of incorporating an arrow into it somehow would be cool, something about the arrow, and it representing going somewhere is pretty neat to me I guess. But to everyone, great work on the logos, so many of them look really great.
      Unbelievable talent here. Lots of the logos look fabulous. The Arizona Road Racers are also having a logo contest for anyone that's interested. http://www.arizonaroadracers.com/ I couldn't find the specific link for the contest. Not sure if they are still taking entries.

Old, Slow, Happy

Hey Eric.....Any plans to move ahead with this project? Just askin'
        Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

We have a winner: Hey, badbadbadbaddawg, got a close up?

Outside Lane

Tried this one for giggles.... Image and video hosting by TinyPic
            I remember that one Big grin

See how they run...

Flat footer

Here I am with my RA shirt on. Im with Mike Timlin of the Boston Red Sox in Hopkinton MA at the 5th Annual Sharon Timlin 5K road race. We need shirts with bigger logos! Spring will be here soon! They will make great x mas presents!
                We have a winner: Hey, badbadbadbaddawg, got a close up?
                Hey Trent, sorry I didn't see this until now. I have an email link off my profile, feel free to use it anytime. I wore it to an event with the Great and Powerful Eric, and he threatened to use his mad Run-Fu skillz to remove my limbs and beat me with them. It's always the thin wiry ones that pose the greatest threat to your life and well being. Said something about unjust enrichment and copyright violations and lawyers and such. I ran away. Clowning around

E.J.
                Greater Lowell Road Runners
                Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

Another Passion

I wore it to an event with the Great and Powerful Eric, and he threatened to use his mad Run-Fu skillz to remove my limbs and beat me with them. It's always the thin wiry ones that pose the greatest threat to your life and well being. Said something about unjust enrichment and copyright violations and lawyers and such. I ran away. Clowning around
                  Thankfully, you have gotten nearly wicked fast to make your escape and run another day, my friend! Whew! Shocked

Rick
                  "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
                  "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
                  runningforcassy.blogspot.com

Ben Running

So will there ever be a logo picked or has there already been one? Also, what does HTFU stand for? Im sure you who know are laughing but i have no idea other then the FU part.
                    Teresadfp

One day at a time

Harden the!
                        So will there ever be a logo picked or has there already been one? Also, what does HTFU stand for? Im sure you who know are laughing but i have no idea other then the FU part.
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1EY7lYRneHc
                          Put me down for a fluorescent orange Shocked with a logo - want to make sure I can be found! (Normally you can just look near the end, but just in case.) If this ever gets off the ground.

Old, Slow, Happy

Hey Eric.....Any plans to move ahead with this project? Just askin'

Eric,

Just askin' again. I didn't want you to think I went away.

How about some shirts with a nice, big, new, logo by Christmas?

Thanks,

Large Richard

Slow-smooth-fast

Is there still time to enter? I will submit mine soon if there is.

"I've been following Eddy's improvement over the last two years on this site, and it's been pretty dang solid. Sure the weekly mileage has been up and down, but over the long haul he's getting out the door and has turned himself into quite a runner. He's only now just figuring out his potential. Consistency in running is measured in years, not weeks. And over the last couple of years, Eddy's made great strides" Jeff 14 Jan 2009

Old, Slow, Happy

If you look back to the start of this to see how long it's been going, I would say you have plenty of time.  Anything new may get this restarted.  I think I speak for all when I say, "Let's see what you got!!!"