What is Eric up to? (Read 3622 times)

eric :)

Eric ( hope I remember your name correctly), that is one area that I'll be improving. I think the solution is have templates. You would create a workout, and designate it as a template for future workouts. I'm not sure how that's going to work, but I'll worry about it when I get there. eric Smile
    ebookmeyer

That is almost exactly what I was thinking. That way you could have an upper, lower, and core workout saved. You may want to change a few exercises or weights but you wouldn't have to go through the entire thing. Please let us know when you do that because I will be very interested.

The Meek One

Thank you Thank you Thank you!! I am a newbie, but without you Eric I may not be on my feet. Running Ahead has helped me tremendously! And once again You are totally awesome!
          That is almost exactly what I was thinking. That way you could have an upper, lower, and core workout saved. You may want to change a few exercises or weights but you wouldn't have to go through the entire thing. Please let us know when you do that because I will be very interested.
          fwiw: me too!
            WOW....You have TOTALLY outdone yourself in creating and maintaining this amazing site, Eric. I've checked out "too many" running sites (free and otherwise) and no other site comes even remotely close to yours in its' user-friendliness, practicality, user appeal, effectiveness, so on and on and on and on. You've put in sooo much effort into developing this site and it DEFINITELY shows. Great work and THANK YOU! Smile
              always something cool for RA Smile

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
              Thyroid Support Group

Eric: Do you have an email address? I want to send you a project that I heard about the other day to get your opinion if you have a second!
                Wingz

Professional Noob

If you use the "feedback" button at the bottom of the page it'll send him an email directly. Smile

Roads were made for journeys...

eric :)

Hi Hudson, Did you ever get your jacket for the IA race? I mentioned to the RD that you weren't there and she said she'll mail them out. Anyway, as Janell said, just drop me a note via the feedback form. I just want to reduce the amount of spam I receive. eric Smile

I just want to reduce the amount of spam I receive. eric Smile
                      And his spam filter is very tough. I can't even reply to an email that he sends me without having it bounce back.

Run to Win
                      25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)

Wingz

Professional Noob

And his spam filter is very tough. I can't even reply to an email that he sends me without having it bounce back.
                        RTW: Now why would your address be flagged as spam? ... Clowning around Just kidding. Wink

Roads were made for journeys...

RTW: Now why would your address be flagged as spam? ... Clowning around Just kidding. Wink
                          I use Google Apps for Domains and I emailed Google to ask them that. They just said, "No idea, ask the person you tried emailing."

Run to Win
                          25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)

sherpagirl

Sherpagirl

Great Site, this is my first day. The GPS interface Sounds great. I would be happy with a gpx upload that works. The other sites I have been to claim to have one but I couldn't get it to work very well. Am I to asume the download will add the basic record for the run and the associated map and way point information and then we can add any other additional information. I do mostly trail running so the Google maps are not helpfull and the Topo maps don't seem to have the trail information. Thanks SG
                            If you're bored ask why you're boring

Young Gun

Whats up with the name Sherpagirl?!

www.HumanPotentialRunning.com

sherpagirl

Sherpagirl

Sherpa John, Its a long time nick name that seems to fit. And You?
                                If you're bored ask why you're boring