Dick hurt in the cold morning (Read 3474 times)

Queen of 3rd Place

Ex runner

just a simple cat

Running is stupid

Refurbished Hip

One of our much beloved forum members over at Runner's World once shoved the Sports section down his pants from a random garbage can during a run.

Ostrich runner

Icy Hot. Works great!

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Indy/forum

Earlier this year, I was planning on a 100 mile bike ride in the morning.  It was about 36 degrees when I left in the morning (see my January 21, 2012 log).  About 2 hours into the ride, I was cold, but my pain was in my toes. (yes, changing subjects a little bit).  I remembered that I had peanut butter and jam sandwiches in my back pocket... in zip lock bags!  Jackpot!  Zip lock bags!

I stopped (wiped the tears from my eyes), and ate 2 sandwiches, and put the zip lock bags over my toes before I continued on my ride.  I was only about 20miles from home, and the last 1 1/4 hours were much more comfortable than the previous 2 1/2 hours.

Don't know whether zip lock bags would work for this dialogue (in fact, I doubt it would), but that's my only other contribution to this thread besides the ThermaJock....

Cheers,

2014 Goals:

#1: Do what I can do. <DOING>

#2: 365 Hours training <NOPE, INJURED>

LRB

Dreamer

No advice, just wanted to laugh my ass off at the title.

There.  Much better.  Carry on.

MRT: This too shall pass

Meat Wagon

Puker

Don't know whether zip lock bags would work for this dialogue

KRAMER: Hey. (to Elaine) Hey how was your date with Phil Titola?

ELAINE: (to Kramer) He took it out.

KRAMER: Maybe uh, it needed some air. You know sometimes they need air, they can't breathe in there. It's in-human.

Feel sick and dirty, more dead than alive.

No advice, just wanted to laugh my ass off at the title.

There.  Much better.  Carry on.

I am glad to bring some laughter to you. When I was writing the post, I was laughing too, but it is not a joke, it is my real experience.

5k - 20:56 (09/12), 7k - 28:40 (11/12), 10k trial - 43:08  (03/13), 42:05 (05/13), FM - 3:09:28 (05/13), HM - 1:28:20 (05/14), Failed 10K trial - 6:10/mi for 4mi (08/14), FM - 3:03 (09/14)

just a simple cat

Icy Hot. Works great!

that's just mean!

Running is stupid

Ostrich runner

that's just mean!

I still have a grudge against the rest of the world after my post-ultra hand sanitizer butt cleaning incident. 

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Indy/forum

Feeling the growl again

I still have a grudge against the rest of the world after my post-ultra hand sanitizer butt cleaning incident. 

Did it sound like a good idea at the time or was this AFTER you finished beers for three lightweights? As to why you needed to sanitize you butt, we won't go there. ;D

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

Runner100

Yesterday morning I ran with my running tights for 8 miles. My dick really hurt a lot after finish. It was cold like ice and I had to hold it for 3 minutes to warm it up.

You are holding your frozen dick for way too long.  Unless you want to injure yourself, build up slowly and dont inrease the tme cradling a frozen penis by more than 10 percent each week.

I have had this same problem!

I usually ask my wife for advice. She always knows what to do. Smile

--

Nashville, TN

Needs more cowbell!

that's just mean!

Probably not as mean as this.  A buddy of ours didn't wash his hands well enough after using it on his legs and then used the loo...and was in severe pain for hours, as the story goes.

I shoot pretty things! ~

'14 Goals:

• 6 duathlons (1 Olympic distance)

• 130#s (and stay there, gotdammit!)

Maggie & Molly

I resisted looking at this thread all day Evil

"It does not matter how slow you go so long as you do not stop."
                                Wisdom of Confucius

HF 4363