Wheeeeeeee (Read 646 times)

Happy birthday to me! (on May 8 ) My parents gave me money specifically to buy the Garmin 205! Surprised (my mom didn't know where to find it online, hehe). Anyhow, I ordered it on Amazon.com today and I cannot wait to get it and use it! (I can stop writing my goal splits on my arm now!)
    2009: BQ?
    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Oh, I am WAY jealous! I'm hoping to get one for Christmas this year. Big grin k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Happy birthday to me! (on May 8 ) My parents gave me money specifically to buy the Garmin 205! Surprised (my mom didn't know where to find it online, hehe). Anyhow, I ordered it on Amazon.com today and I cannot wait to get it and use it! (I can stop writing my goal splits on my arm now!)
        Very cool!!! You will LOVE IT!! Oh and happy early bday Smile

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

I've been dropping hints that that's what I want as a law school graduation present. Smile We got the 305 for Dad for Christmas and he loves it and now I covet it.
            as a law school graduation present
            When is your graduation?! Mine is May 21 ... and then ... dun dun dun, Bar Review starts! Dead
              Happy Birthday. I know you will love it too.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

When is your graduation?! Mine is May 21 ... and then ... dun dun dun, Bar Review starts! Dead
                My hooding's on the 17th, graduation is the 19th (but no one here goes). I have PMBR starting the 21st, then like 3 days off, then BarBri. Sad But I finish finals on Wednesday, so I get just over a week of freedom before it all starts.
                  Hey! My B-Day's on the 8th!!! Actually, we celebrated this last weekend with a "Cinco de Mayo" party! It was awesome... as you can tell from my "had a little to much to drink" smile as I open presents.
                    Happy B-day!!

Michelle

Hey! My B-Day's on the 8th!!!
                      It's a good day to have a birthday! Big grin
                        Happy Birthday, all! Megan - the rebate on the garmin is only good until May 15th - if you can talk someone into getting that grad gift early....

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
                        Thyroid Support Group

madness baby

Happy birthday everyone! Enjoy your Garmin, Trish! And congrats with law school graduations, too Smile
                          deb