My 2 year old daughter can.... (Read 811 times)

Order videos on the Kindle Fire. She ordered a season of Dora, a season of Diego and an episode of another cartoon. She knows how to turn it on and navigate to her game and the videos. Im proud..and now slightly concerned that she has already surpassed my level of inteligence.

Order videos on the Kindle Fire. She ordered a season of Dora, a season of Diego and an episode of another cartoon. She knows how to turn it on and navigate to her game and the videos. Im proud..and now slightly concerned that she has already surpassed my level of inteligence.

.. not to mention that one day soon you'll find that unbeknownst to you she's spent thousands of dollars on stuff you didn't want Smile

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

You have a right to be proud.  What an accomplished child!  Turn her loose, and have the credit card bill delivered to her.

I have Kindle Fire, but not a two year old.

I have Kindle Fire, but not a two year old.

in no time at all you'll have a two year old Kindle Fire.  How cool is that?

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

in no time at all you'll have a two year old Kindle Fire.  How cool is that?

I hope it doesn't start ordering stuff on its own.