Bandage Recommendation? (Read 1102 times)

I had the same issue, and have the (for me) solution.  Nexcare active waterproof bandages......seriously they are amazing!  No, they are not paying me.  I put one on my blister on my heel, did, literally, 20 miles in 75 degrees and 90+ percent humidity, forgot about the bandaid, showered at home, went through the rest of my day, did another 9 miles the next morning, and after the run noticed the bandage still nicely in place.  Yes, that's gross, but those things stick great.  For some reason, despite how well they stick the come off without too much trouble when you are trying to peel them off.  Another bonus is they are foamy, stretch well and slightly cushioned.  I love them.

bandaids

Whatever my lot, thou hast taught me to say, It is well, it is well with my soul.

dennrunner

Also good for jellyfish sting.

Oh, poo.

Queen of 3rd Place

Oh, poo.

No, no, no, it's supposed to be pee for jelly stings.

Ex runner

xor

No, no, no, it's supposed to be pee for jelly stings.

hence what I wrote on da previous page! (incidentally, the pee thing is a bit of a myth)

Hoodoo Guru

I just put a strip of athletic tape over mine.  Sticks better than a bandaid.  And is a little bit thicker and tougher for better protection.

The tangents are moot.