One more plea ... (Read 983 times)

See these kitties? What do Poe (top) and Aggie (bottom) have in common? They are both adoptees from the Maryland SPCA. (www.mdspca.org) Lots of people run marathons for causes that have affected them or someone they love, or for a cause they believe in. I am very passionate about animal rescue. If you have any spare money - even just $5 - please go to http://www.firstgiving.com/triciacecil ... give early, give often Big grin . Thanks
    2009: BQ?
      5 cats! ALL rescued. One mostly feral that is now my best friend!

To paraphrase an old poster: Today is the first day of the rest of your training. It doesn’t matter where you started or how far you’ve come. Today is the day. Your training didn’t start 6 weeks ago. Your training started the last time you hit the road. John “the Penguin” Bingham Life is not tried, it is merely survived if you're standing outside the fire

Thank you jeffgoblue!!! Big grin (the kitties and doggies thank you too Smile)
        zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I donated to Trishie because all 3 of my kitties were rescues (2 strays, 1 the kitten of a roommate's cat's litter) and the kitty we lost last Summer was a humane society baby. I really think that cats that have known life without a safe and loving home are so appreciative of those who take them in and give them love (even if they act "catlike" and try to hide their appreciation). Smile k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

One mostly feral that is now my best friend!
            My dad's best friend is a tiny black kitty that they took in a little over a year ago. She was semi-feral. If they had not taken the time to earn her trust she most certainly would not be alive now. She is my dad's baby. Smile k

~ Sarah Kay

Thanks Rockenmam! Smile Smile And thanks, Zoomie, my girl-love, for the donation Smile !
              zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

And thanks, Zoomie, my girl-love, for the donation Smile !
                Heh heh! Wink k

~ Sarah Kay