Four Months Later (Read 815 times)

The first episode for season 2 was like the first episode for season 1, but for different reasons. With season 1, I had nothing to fall back on but for that one episode. Even with all of season 1's knowledge, I still had this same feeling. Basically, it was good enough to think that it might be worth watching again, but if it didn't get better fast I'd probably not bother keeping to watch it. Season 1 quickly got a lot better once they had gotten through the problem of introducing dozens of characters. Knowing how good season 1 was, I assume that the same will happen with season 2. I suppose once we've caught up on 4 months of lag time between the two seasons, it will start to get interesting again. It just didn't pull me in. I'm not worried though.

Run to Win
    25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)

thoughts about the twins?

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
      Thyroid Support Group

thoughts about the twins?
        They are going to be necessary to kill Mr. I-See-You. The healer said it herself; the woman is so sick she could kill the devil.

Run to Win
        25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)

babs71

I thought Sam was back Confused
          Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I'm not surprised that Sylar is back, but I'm not sure I like it. Do you think that Hiro is going to spend most of the season in the past? Kind of sucks for Ando. Claire did a great job of keeping a low profile with Superboy Roll eyes Who will kill Bennet? Or will he die a Heroe?

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
            Thyroid Support Group