Before and NOW pictures! (Read 22618 times)

Which is the before picture?  

The daffodil. 

"If you have the fire, run..." -John Climacus

keeponrunning

Sulphur Springs 50km-- Ancaster, ON-- May 28, 2022

Tally in the Valley 12 hours-- Dundas, ON -- July 30, 2022 (Support SickKids Toronto)

Stokely Creek-- 56km-- Sault Ste. Marie, ON-- Sept. 24, 2022

slowbutsteady

I'm not quite at my goal yet, but I could use some motivation to finish getting off the last 15 lbs.  Sometimes it helps to see exactly how far I've come and to see how other people have transformed themselves and their lives. 

BEFORE:

NOW:      (I'm the short one)

stfuandrun

Lush Extraordinaire

I'm not quite at my goal yet, but I could use some motivation to finish getting off the last 15 lbs.  Sometimes it helps to see exactly how far I've come and to see how other people have transformed themselves and their lives. 

BEFORE:

NOW:      (I'm the short one)

What an incredible change!  You are awesome.  Big grin

5k - 23:30

10k - 49:00

Half - 1:48:34

Full - 4:01:28

Working toward hip nirvana.

I agree! Totally awesome!

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

runnerclay

Consistently Slow

WOW!

Run until the trail runs out.

SCHEDULE 2016--

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

unsolicited chatter

http://bkclay.blogspot.com/

BostonRnr

Wow! You look incredible!!
                    This thread never fails to deliver, it's far and away my favorite.  Great stuff!

E.J.
                    Greater Lowell Road Runners
                    Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

Wow!!!  You've obviously put in a lot of time and effort, and it has paid off!  Great job!!!!

Live the Adventure. Enjoy the Journey. Be Kind. Have Faith!

SMART Approach

Very nice! Congrats!

Run Coach. Recovery Coach. Founder of SMART Approach Training, Coaching & Recovery

Structured Marathon Adaptive Recovery Training

Safe Muscle Activation Recovery Technique

www.smartapproachtraining.com

running yogi

WOW ! I almost fell out of my chair when I saw the transformation. Most people here will agree with me when I say that you don't really need to lose anymore. But you know best !

I myself lost some stubborn 25lbs. What worked for me was cutting out processed food and anything with high fructose corn syrup completely except for rare occasions and substitute with more fresh fruits and vegetables.

I also went easy with sugar and I absolutely cut out sugar substitutes.

This thread rocks.

As always.  I'm glad it got resurrected again.

Run to Win
                            25 Marathons, 17 Ultras, 16 States (Full List)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I agree! Totally awesome!

+ 1 to infinity...wow!

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Just @%#$^  AWESOME!

This beats any racing or training thread. Unbelievable. Congrats!