Graph Displays (Read 674 times)

DamonSteele

If the legend for the graph is in the order of Swim, Run, Bike, why is the actual graph so random? It was ok for a while and now it's just displayed randomly.
    eric :)

I don't have an answer for this. I use a commercial graphing package for the graphs and it doesn't seem to respect the order in which the data are added to it.
      DamonSteele

Thanks for the reply Eric. It's a little nit picky, but everything else works so good! Thanks for all you do for us.
        DamonSteele

Eric, There may be a bigger problem. I have noticed that my Monthly graph now shows the weeks rather than the months on the graph display. It used to be months.

Damon, The numbers are correct but the x-axis labeling is wrong. I looked into it and it is caused by my reshuffling of code to allow sharing of graphing code with the workout graphs. This reshuffling incorrectly placed the formating of the axis labeling in the wrong place in the pipeline. I'll have it fixed in a jiffy.
            DamonSteele

Axis labeling.....That's the phrase I was looking for! HA! Thanks Eric!
                It seems that the graph options have changed over the last week. You used to be able to click a tab at the top to get various types of graphs. There was a nice one that showed your run with the avg pace for each interval/lap as a bar chart. But no more... I love the gps upload feature! Great site. Thanks Eric!

It seems that the graph options have changed over the last week. You used to be able to click a tab at the top to get various types of graphs. There was a nice one that showed your run with the avg pace for each interval/lap as a bar chart. But no more...
                  The new graphing is a little bit more complex because it lets you choose how your graph is drawn. To get the interval pace graph, set the y-axis to pace and x-axis to intervals and then click graph.
                    Yes, the new interactive menu gives you more options but I wasn't able to reproduce this which was done on just Wed Mar. 18th. http://love2runcanada.blogspot.com/2009/03/back-of-bus.html

Yes, the new interactive menu gives you more options but I wasn't able to reproduce this which was done on just Wed Mar. 18th. http://love2runcanada.blogspot.com/2009/03/back-of-bus.html
                      I liked that graph because it's an interesting way of looking at it. The area expressed by each interval is the time for that interval. I also thought that it would not be as obvious to everyone else which was why I switched to the more conventional graph. Does anyone else want that graph back?
                      wyerock

I think it would awesome if you could an option for the current configurable graph, but also give us buttons for the previous graphs, including the interval graph. The buttons were nice if you just wanted to quickly look at a graph, while the newer setup is nice if you want to compare elevation and HR, for example.