Trent - Good Samaritan (Read 1068 times)

Now that was a bath...

If I weren't married and your wife was shorter - I'd have to shag you Trent! You're one great dude! Claire xxx
  • jlynnbob "HTFU, Kookie's distal tibia"
  • Where's my closet? I need to get back in it.

The Monkey Games

Zoomy, feeling chilled is likely dehydration (which is kinda the opposite of hyponatremia). Kooky, I'm booking a flight tonight Wink

Imminent Catastrophe

If I weren't married and your wife was shorter - I'd have to shag you Trent! Claire xxx
        OH, BEHAVE!

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Tahoe Rim Trail 100M 19/20 July 2014

Georgia Death Race 14 March 2015

Boston Marathon 20 April 2015

Needs more cowbell!

Zoomy, feeling chilled is likely dehydration (which is kinda the opposite of hyponatremia).
          Ok, that's kind of what I was thinking. Man, I wish I had more places to refill my bottles when out on long runs. I run spitting distance from 2 freshwater lakes, but I wouldn't drink the water from either one. k

I shoot pretty things! ~

'15 Goals:

• Do some dus...and some CX...and some tandem gravel...and some podiums...

• PRs

• 130#s (or less)