San Francisco Marathon -- anyone know if I can find a way to get entered? (Read 383 times)

Canucks-16

My two best friends I entered the draw for the Nike San Francisco Women’s Marathon and both got drawn but I didn’t. We really want to run this race together for several reasons and I’ve contacted the race organizers and they told me we should have entered as a group…trouble is that we didn’t see the group entry option. I know a lot of people want to run this race but it is particularly important to us as one of my girlfriends just returned from serving in the Middle East. I am wondering if anyone knows of a way that I might be able to get entered and run the race with my friends? Any ideas are greatly appreciated!!
      I would think you could just run as a bandit. Is it that important to get a number and official time? Sounds like you just want to run, so no one can stop you from doing that.

upcoming races:

xor

This race is the Mother of All TNT (Team in Training) runs. Contact your local TNT chapter; they might be able to get you in. Of course, you'll have to raise a ton of money in a very short amount of time. Aside from that, nope. You're out of luck this year. They do not allow bib transfer and unlike some races (Chicago and Boston for example), they didn't seem to offer up special bibs for other charities or running clubs. Support your friends!