Ipod shuffle earphones. (Read 821 times)

Jeffrey

Treadmill: The earphones generally stay in my ears, with the occasional adjustment every 6-10 minutes. Outside: 10 seconds they pop out, rendering the music experience worthless. Anyone else have this problem? I tried swapping the left/right earbuds. Same issue. There must be a product that helps spackle these things into your ears. Smile
    Jill_B

I fly.

I bought one of the old fashioned headband/big honking earphones that you wear over your ears. (I can't get those things to stay in my ears for even 2 seconds.)

Bring it on.

I just bought these: Sennheiser MX75 Sport My problem was the sweat was making the ear buds pop out and at that point you can forget about putting them in. But, these bad-boys STAY in. You twist them into place, and they stay! The sound is good and it comes with several extra pieces to customize the fit. A little pricey but worth it for as much as I wear them. I highly recommend them. For more views on these particular ear buds: Amazon Reviews
        zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I just bought these: Sennheiser MX75 Sport My problem was the sweat was making the ear buds pop out and at that point you can forget about putting them in. But, these bad-boys STAY in. You twist them into place, and they stay! The sound is good and it comes with several extra pieces to customize the fit. A little pricey but worth it for as much as I wear them. I highly recommend them. For more views on these particular ear buds: Amazon Reviews
          Ditto, ditto, DITTO! I have them and LOVE them! I don't even think about my headphones when I have them in. And I can still hear what's going on around me quite well, so I don't feel isolated. I cannot recommend these enough. Hmmm...I should watch for good sales on these and buy at least one spare pair. With my luck they will discontinue them and I'll be up a creek when the day comes that the current ones die. k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I have these, they are fab: They are light, comfortable, waterproof and include a clip to hold the cord against my shirt so it does not flop around. You can get them here.
            jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

My earbuds of choice are the Shure E2C. They fit very snuggly in your ear and act like an earplug -- block out surrounding sound. I realize this isn't ideal for running on the roads, but they stay in, sound great, and are only ~$100, which is pretty reasonable. BTW, when I run outside, I only keep earbud in just so I can be aware of my surroundings. The other folks on this thread have made some great suggestions. You should also check out www.ilounge.com for reviews and additional info. Cheers, Jeff

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

I love my Koss KSC35 headphones. They sound great, were only $35, and have a lifetime warranty. They have flexible plastic ear clips and rest on your ears so you can also hear what's going on around you, which is a safety must for me when outside. Unfortunately I now can't seem to find anyone selling them. The KSC75's are almost as good and are only $20. The 75's slightly larger and have a padded metal ear clip which can be bent if needed to get a good fit. These also sound great out of the box (just a little less bass than the KSC35's) and are even better after doing the Kramer mod. The earclip design looks a little retro, or as my daughter says, "old school", so they may not be right for you if you're fashion conscious. But they stay on, once fitted, and delivery incredible sound for the price.
                  I bought one of the old fashioned headband/big honking earphones that you wear over your ears. (I can't get those things to stay in my ears for even 2 seconds.)
                  Me too! I think I had really small ears .. Confused My headphones cover my ears and headband goes behind my head. They are ugly, they are big, but they work well (and they were cheap!)
                  2009: BQ?
                  Jeffrey

Thanks. I will try to find the Sennheiser MX75 Sport! Smile
                    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Thanks. I will try to find the Sennheiser MX75 Sport! Smile
                      I think you will really like them. I HATE the earbuds that came with my Nano (those babies will NOT stay in my ears no matter what). The Sennheisers have an assortment of little silicone ring things that really allow you to get a custom fit. I like the largest ones. I have to really yank to get them out of my ears. k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay