RA Status: update 3 (Read 388 times)

Jack K.

uʍop ǝpᴉsdn sǝʇᴉɹʍ ʇI

Eric, I cannot upload my workouts from my watch. It worked last night but now it doesn't. Not a complaint, just letting you know. Thanks for your website.

*test

Ricky

—our ability to perform up to our physiological potential in a race is determined by whether or not we truly psychologically believe that what we are attempting is realistic. Anton Krupicka

xhristopher

Eric, I cannot upload my workouts from my watch. It worked last night but now it doesn't. Not a complaint, just letting you know. Thanks for your website.

Jack, This is currently on the summary page:

Announcement:

RA's file services (GPS import, maps, etc) will be unable until further notice. I am working on repairing the problem.

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

I'm glad to see you're working on repairing the problem, X. That's a much more productive use of your time than running hamster circles on a track somewhere, which is what I was afraid you'd be doing this weekend....

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

xhristopher

About the only real value I can provide Eric is to fetch beer.

xhristopher

If I were him I'd want a lot of it about now.

Jack K.

uʍop ǝpᴉsdn sǝʇᴉɹʍ ʇI

Jack, This is currently on the summary page:

Announcement:

RA's file services (GPS import, maps, etc) will be unable until further notice. I am working on repairing the problem.

Sorry, I didn't see that. It seems to be fixed now. Thanks again.

eric :)

Aside from the missing data, everything was back online, until about 30 minutes ago when the backup server restarted.  I have no idea why but I suspect it's the data center's fault.  It took the file server offline, which was why you can't upload your workout.  It should be back now.

AutBatgirl

Aside from the missing data, everything was back online, until about 30 minutes ago when the backup server restarted.  I have no idea why but I suspect it's the data center's fault.  It took the file server offline, which was why you can't upload your workout.  It should be back now.

I think you need a new data center! Smile

No act of kindness, however small, is ever wasted.

xhristopher

Eric, Thank you for RA!

eric :)

I think you need a new data center! Smile

I think I should start binge drinking.

rbm55

Eric,  Thanks for all your efforts with RA.  I've been using it for several years now and recommend it to my running friends.

Everything seems to be working for me.  Just thought I'd let you know.

Ron Melton

Eric,  Thanks for all your efforts with RA.  I've been using it for several years now and recommend it to my running friends.

Everything seems to be working for me.  Just thought I'd let you know.

+1!

"I want you to pray as if everything depends on it, but I want you to prepare yourself as if everything depends on you."

-- Dick LeBeau

Docket_Rocket

You should.  Thanks, Eric!

I think I should start binge drinking.

Damaris

As part of the 2024 London Marathon, I am fundraising for VICTA, a charity that helps blind and visually impaired children. My mentor while in law school, Jim K (a blind attorney), has been a huge inspiration and an example of courage and perseverance. Please consider donating.

Fundraising Page

My uploads seem to be working fine again.  And no data loss.

Thanks Eric!

2018 Goals

Figure out the achilles thing...... and THEN try to get running regularly again.

No racing goals