Calorie Counter (Calories In vs. Calories Out) (Read 764 times)

I used to know a website where I could track what I ate but also track what workouts I did and it told me how many calories I ate minus calories I burned but I forgot what site I tracked them on. Does anybody know of a good site to track both of these? I heard that tracking calories burned is not very accurate but looking at a low number of calories burned gets me motivated to burn more.
    "The mind is its own place, and in itself can make a heaven or hell." –John Milton "Life is short. Break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile."
      I use sparkpeople.com. It's good for tracking exercise and food...and there are tons of groups and challenges to become involved with if that's your thing, too. Oh yeah - and it's free. Smile

The Greatest of All Time

www.fitday.com It's free and pretty user friendly.
        all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.

A Saucy Wench

www.fitday.com - online free or you can upgrade to a downloaded version that is better at custom recipes www.calorieking.com www.dailyplate.com Only bad thing i have heard about sparkpeople is that they generate a lot of spam.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

I like dailyplate.com
            ruthiepj

thedailyplate.com is much easier to use than others I have found.

A is A

The best I have found is: caloriecount.about.com A great interface and fun user community as well.
                  Thanks for all the replies. I've used Sparkpeople and I actually lost some weight using that website. I think I'll check out dailyplate and see how good it is. Smile
                  "The mind is its own place, and in itself can make a heaven or hell." –John Milton "Life is short. Break the rules, forgive quickly, kiss slowly, love truly, laugh uncontrollably, and never regret anything that made you smile."
                    I used calorieking.com to lose 90 pounds. The only downside is that their calorie-burned calculator always way overestimated mine. But as long as you go in knowing that, you can adjust your calorie needs. in comparison to the others mentioned, CK has a HUGE food database. I looked around recently for a free version of what I've been doing, and nothing compared to the database or easy of use at Calorie King.
                    "Running is a big question mark that's there each and every day. It asks you, 'Are you going to be a wimp or are you going to be strong today?' " - Peter Maher, Irish-Canadian Olympian
                    Wingz

Professional Noob

The best I have found is: caloriecount.about.com A great interface and fun user community as well.
                      I'm trying this out. One thing I'm finding is that I can't record eating just some of an item. Is there a way to fix this? For example, what if I have just half a sandwich? I can record 1,2, or 3 servings of things but I don't see a way to have less...

Roads were made for journeys...