So not to hijack --- Wings (Read 695 times)

but is the picture in your profile taken at the Marriott before the 2007 Richmond Marathon? I think that is me and some of my friends in the background!
    Haha, sure is!! How random is THAT?!
    2009: BQ?
      Small World!!! I am still having nightmares about the Lee Bridge, by the way!
        I wish we would have known you were going to be running and could have met up with us.
        http://distance-runner.blogspot.com
          I just found my way to this forum a few weeks ago. I was with a group of about 15 or so people from my area - we were a "satellite" group of the Richmond Marathon Training Team (the orange shirt people). Maybe we will run into each other at another race!
          HOSS1961

The Lee Bridge is the longest bridge in the world... Tongue I liked the beer and jello shots in Ginter Park though I did noy partake Roll eyes
            HOSS 2009 Goals Have a healthy back and run w/o pain! Drop 15 pounds gained while injured
            HOSS1961

I just found my way to this forum a few weeks ago. I was with a group of about 15 or so people from my area - we were a "satellite" group of the Richmond Marathon Training Team (the orange shirt people). Maybe we will run into each other at another race!
              I was an "orange shirter"...Yellow team!
              HOSS 2009 Goals Have a healthy back and run w/o pain! Drop 15 pounds gained while injured
                OK, and which Turkey Chase did you do? Your shirt looks like an YMCA race. I did Camp Letts out in Edgewater MD!! Kathy
                Wingz

Professional Noob

Ha ha ha! I thought you meant me! Hi, "Wings"! Big grin

Roads were made for journeys...