3,000 Miles on RA! (Read 93 times)

Today, I logged my 3,000th mile on RA.  For a person who swore she would never run, it's pretty amazing.  I will always be slow, but I'm much healthier.  My BP was 112/64 last week!  I am thankful for Eric, the LLR women, and all the other RA posters who have encouraged me along the way.

Congratulations Teresa! You're Amazing!!!

Use your momentum...keep going.  You know you can make it.

Needs more cowbell!

Rockstar mama!  That is really a great milestone, Teresa!

I shoot pretty things! ~

'14 Goals:

• 6 duathlons (1 Olympic distance)

• 130#s (and stay there, gotdammit!)

3000 miles is pretty awesome congrats!!!

Fall  2013 Goals: Doable sub 22:00 5k; Challenging Sub 21:00 5k; Unlikely Sub 20:00 5k.

I fly.

Woo hoo!  Great job Teresa!!!!

Bring it on.

In it for the long run..

Very proud of you!  I got to witness your determination firsthand in St. Louis when you completed the half marathon that you had no intention of running!

"It's not who wins the workout..."

Bad Ass

Congratulations!

Damaris, Marathon Maniac, Ultra Runner

Blog

"The most powerful weapon on earth is the human soul on fire."

old woman w/ hobby

Today, I logged my 3,000th mile on RA.  For a person who swore she would never run, it's pretty amazing.  I will always be slow, but I'm much healthier.  My BP was 112/64 last week!  I am thankful for Eric, the LLR women, and all the other RA posters who have encouraged me along the way.

Woohoo!  Congratulations, Teresa.

And nice BP.

steph  

OCD  If you don't laugh...   

Keep on keeping on !

Get Lost :)

Congrats!

Very proud of you!  I got to witness your determination firsthand in St. Louis when you completed the half marathon that you had no intention of running!

Pretty amazing for an avowed non-runner!  Great job on the 3000 milestone.

Congratulations - you just ran the distance from New York to San Francisco, and then some! Nice work! Big grin

That's awesome! You're a badass runner with a pace I can get with. Keep going!