All courses in route dropdown menu on Enter New Run since upgrade (Read 387 times)

AnneCA

I'm having the opposite problem as reported in the other thread - on the "route" dropdown when entering a run, it shows all routes I've ever used. This is true despite the fact that in my options I have the box checked to only show routes used in the last three months (and, indeed, when I go to the "Routes" page, it only shows those from the last three months). The issue first appeared at the time of the log upgrade. Will these old courses eventually age out again? I'm using IE 7 on Windows XP; it's happening on each of the three computers I regularly use. Thanks for looking into it! If the answer is to just wait it out -- it's not altogether bad being reminded of runs in vacation spots over the last year.
    eric :)

Anne, The filter by month feature is to ensure not too many courses show up on the list. Now that the page is fetching courses on the fly, it's not a big of a problem. I'm wondering if I should continue to filter by time. eric :-)