Workout types changed in my log - but not by me! (Read 544 times)

theyapper

On the road again...

Eric, I recently added a new type of run and called it "Easy - MAF." I've only run 4 of these types, but when I look at my workouts, I see a lot of older runs now labeled as that. I can go back through one by one and correct them, but I'd like to make sure it's not going to happen again before I do. Any idea what caused it? Thanks.

I write. I read. I run. One time, I ran a lot on my 50th birthday.

Paul

By any chance were the other runs affected your "Easy" category?
      theyapper

On the road again...

Yes, but not all of them. That's what confused me. I also added a new category instead of editing the "easy" category.

Paul

theyapper

On the road again...

Never got an answer, but fixed it by deleting the MAF run category. No biggie.

Paul

eric :)

Come now theyapper66, I was away for the weekend, taking a much needed breather. I think the way it happened was that you created a workout type a long time ago with the old log, and then removed the workout name from the options page. However, this does not actually remove the workouts. When you created "Easy - MAF", it used the same workout type ID as the entry that you removed in the old log, and so those entries came back. eric Smile