How cool is that?!?

Rick
    "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
    "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
    runningforcassy.blogspot.com

wow.
      jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

iLife upgrades aren't as sexy as new hardware, but they nearly always deliver the goods. I'm looking forward to this one.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Almost no hardware upgrades came today.
          jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

I think the main reason Steve didn't do the keynote was to tamp down expectations, not because of his health.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Skooter 3.0

I really was hoping for some big surprise...but still, iLife actually might be worth upgrading this year...iPhoto alone looks waaaay cooler

Goals?

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

After some 7 years and I still hate that iPhoto reorganizes my photo files.

Skooter 3.0

Yeah...at least it looks like you'll be able to organize them in a much more sensible way with the update.

Goals?

I came today just knowing I own Trent. Surprised
                    Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I came today just knowing I own Trent. Surprised
                      Stalker? Or pRedator?

Dave

I hope they add it to Aperture. I was so pissed off about the lack of Imac and Mac Mini announcements today that I sold my stock. I'll buy it back in the low 80's.

I ran a mile and I liked it, liked it, liked it.

dgb2n@yahoo.com

I'm looking forward to iMovie 09 it sounds like they brought back some of the cool themes and transitions that made iMovie HD so good
                          "Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it." Lou Holtz
                            Google's Picasa started doing this a few months ago. It works surprisingly well.
                              Google's Picasa started doing this a few months ago. It works surprisingly well.
                              Only on the web albums though right? Do you know of any way to do this on the Picasa App? I know there is a button for "show all pictures with faces" or whatever, but it won't actually do any recognition.