A couple more feature requests. (Read 585 times)

Thomas.garnick

I was wondering if you have thought of or worked on adding split times to a run entry. I think it would be great in order to get a better picture of your runs. The second thought that came to my mind was the use of the calendar for other purposes such as imputing future race dates. I think this would be great if I was to log on to say active.com and planned out my races for the next couple of months. Thanks again for your continued support and Awsome Site. Respectfully, Thomas
      You can currently use the Intervals section of the run entry to record split times.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

Wingz

Professional Noob

Hi, Thomas. I use the calendar for other things too. You can put in your future races by going to the drop-down box next to "New Run Entry" and selecting "New Event Entry." You can also put in notes as an "event" - something like a reminder that says "3 weeks until XXX race" Smile

Roads were made for journeys...

Thomas.garnick

Thanks for the help.
          Thomas.garnick

Are there any plans to create a calendar of events / pre planned training schedule feature for groups. This would greatly help the planning phases of work out routines. thanks Again Thomas
            eric :)

Hi Thomas, I can add a calendar to groups if enough people want it. I don't think adding a calendar is too complicated, but I'm trying to focus all my attention to one project at a time. eric Smile