RA Celebrity Rag (Read 437 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Am I the only one who loves sites like PerezHilton.com and TheSuperficial.com? Anyone else find themselves snickering at the latest boneheaded celeb-in-hot-water story? Here is my latest guilty pleasure dirt... What in the hell was Britney thinking? On what planet does FedEx actually look like the more competent parent...? Of course, there's the Anna Nicole story, too...at first the whole situation made me very sad, but as the entire post-mortem story gets even more convoluted and bizarre than her life it's hard to not find myself That poor (literally? What's up with that potentially obsolete will?) infant she left behind.... Got any dirt that you find particularly entertaining...?

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

have you ever read http://gofugyourself.typepad.com/ They do hilarious spoofs on Britney and a ton of other people. Big grin oh heck. I can't figure out the code here to link...but that's the site.

Jennifer mm#1231

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Here's the link: clicky-poo OMG, that site looks great, too! You know, when I'm feeling down about life all I need to do is visit one of those sites and I suddenly feel so much better about myself. I've been wondering, though...what does Britney's mom think about all of this? That woman seemed to micro-manage her DD's career for a while there. I'd love to be a fly on the wall to see what she's thought of the past year in her DD's life. k

~ Sarah Kay

On one hand it's kind of funny, on the other hand it's very sad. I wonder if Britney Spears is going to wind up like Anna Nicole some day. Money & celebrity doesn' protect you from the effects of a drinkin' & druggin' lifestyle. It just takes longer to hit bottom than somebody with a smaller income. Most of us have had friends or family who have gone into tailspins. It must be tougher to get help when the people who surround you see you as just a paycheck.
          zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Money & celebrity doesn' protect you from the effects of a drinkin' & druggin' lifestyle. It just takes longer to hit bottom than somebody with a smaller income. It must be tougher to get help when the people who surround you see you as just a paycheck.
            That seems very true. One has to wonder if Britney is finally hitting her "rock bottom." She's definitely been headed in that direction very rapidly, of late. The really ironic thing is that a recent Newsweek had her and Paris on the cover and the accompanying article was about the concern parents have that their kids are emulating these tramps. If anything good comes of Britney's latest antics it's that it might serve as a wake-up to any girls who have been idolizing her. Perhaps they will realize that she's not someone to worship or mimic. The thing I have the hardest time fathoming is how a mother can go out and live the sort of life she is living. The thing that separates her from the crowd she hangs with is that she is a parent. While Paris and Lindsey are behaving like hussies, at least they don't have children of their own. Their antics are ridiculous, but at the end of the day there isn't anyone they have to answer to, but themselves. k

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Interesting article re: Brit's headshaving. Perhaps that act was a therapeutic one for her.

~ Sarah Kay