RA Logo contest (Read 6946 times)

Old, Slow, Happy

How does one make a cheetah gender neutral?
    You're a doctor and you don't know that?? Castration, of course!! Embarrassed

Flat footer

This really great idea of a logo contest began almost 4 months ago, and no new designs or modifications have been submitted since the end of May. There are several excellent professional looking designs to choose from now and I think most everyone has a favorite or two picked out already. I've waited long enough and am ready to vote! Cool Have a "last call" for entries. Set a date. Please.
      I agree! Let pick a winner so we can have some cool new shirts!
        Here is another shot at the contest. Apologies for the tiny size I ran out of time to fix that. I didnt realize how small I made them until all was said and done! I can fix it later if need be.

Half Fanatic #846

Hey - that's a good one!. I like the global effect because it's so representative of our group. Cool

"I don't always roll a joint, but when I do, it's usually my ankle" - unk.         "Frankly autocorrect, I'm getting a bit tired of your shirt".                  I ran half my last race on my left foot!                                  

Looking gooooood ;p

Globe's good but can we have an option on what part of the world is on display, please....?
            The best route to run is one which takes you furthest from the staff canteen....
              Globe's good but can we have an option on what part of the world is on display, please....?
              I had originally tried to find one that split the world better.. maybe a flattened map or something.. or like you said another version from the other side Smile
              Teresadfp

One day at a time

Hey, but we Americans know that the US is the center of the world, so why would you want to do that? Wink

Old, Slow, Happy

I would like a flattened map showing the whole world to show that running (and most other things) are global in nature now. But.......ERIC, lets get this logo thing resloved!!!! I don't want to be looking at this thread next year talking about using a gender-neutral Martian and a flattened map of the Universe. Please, let's get this done!!!
                  eric :)

Big Richard, You're keen on this contest, aren't you? Alright, let's wrap it up. There's one that I really like but let's take a vote. Which logo do you like? eric :-)

Old, Slow, Happy

I tweaked the last logo based on some comments. I think the grey sub head and line works better because it doesn't compete with the main text. Also I wanted to see how the logo would function across different applications. (Blame the day job) Let me know what you think. Marcello
                      Eric, Now you're putting me one the spot. I just wanted to yell, not commit. I guess I like the first one here, but the last one isn't too bad either. BTW-my borther lives in millbury and works in Cambridge. If I ever go visit him, I'll look you up. I really appreciate what your'e doing. THanks again, Big Richard

Flat footer

Here's my vote!!! Smile errr... any one of these!

Half Fanatic #846

Here's my vote!!! Smile errr... any one of these!
                          Ditto that (except for the 2nd all black one)! Bill MTA: I especially like the third one...

"I don't always roll a joint, but when I do, it's usually my ankle" - unk.         "Frankly autocorrect, I'm getting a bit tired of your shirt".                  I ran half my last race on my left foot!                                  

I really like the first one and the third one here.

Amy

Flat footer

I really like the first one and the third one here.
                              Yes the third one is nice and it would only be a two color silk screen.
                                Just wondering if the winner should have the .com suffix so people unfamiliar will know right away it's a website. As an aside, I've been using this site for a few months and it is by far the best training log I have ever had. Eric, thanks from another appreciative runner.

Yeah, well...sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand.