Bugatti Veyron at top speed - video (Read 651 times)

va

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Oh, no...it's only a matter of time before my hubby finds this thread and starts posting links to Top Gear episode videos... Tongue k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Holy frickin' crap. That is awesome! Cool Nice use of "Duel of the Fates", too!

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Team HTFU NCTR Driver

Oh, no...it's only a matter of time before my hubby finds this thread and starts posting links to Top Gear episode videos... Tongue k
          Blah, blah, blah... Oh, who am I kidding. http://youtube.com/watch?v=Jh__YZwndlE did

va

Blah, blah, blah... Oh, who am I kidding. http://youtube.com/watch?v=Jh__YZwndlE did
            That was an incredible segment (both the car and the hilarious commentary)!

Team HTFU NCTR Driver

That was an incredible segment (both the car and the hilarious commentary)!
              Top Gear is, by FAR, the best car show on TV, anywhere. They are merciless - Clarkson refused to drive a Porche Cayenne because he thought it was stupid and ugly. The presenters are a great combination, too. did

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Clarkson refused to drive a Porche Cayenne because he thought it was stupid and ugly.
                Well, he's right...and it's not like one could go have a few beers and wait to drive it until it becomes less ugly. Wink k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Well, he's right...and it's not like one could go have a few beers and wait to drive it until it becomes less ugly.
                  We're moving in next to people that own two of them Confused, and that's enough to make me want to drink beers so that they look less ugly sitting out there in the driveway... Clowning around

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Did you see the Top Gear where Clarkson raced the runner around the London Marathon course at rush hour. I enjoyed that, especially as the runner was a pretty good friend of mine. Smile