Weekly bar graph not breaking out run types (Read 520 times)

My weekly graph on the summary page has always shown the color breakdowns of individual run types. Now it seems to be randomly picking a color to display for the entire week for any given week. I tried deleting it and recreating it on the page with no change. This has happened in the last couple of hours. Any advice.

"I aim to misbehave."

Why is it sideways?

The same thing has happened to me.
      anneb

Yes.

Anne

Probably related to this

Geoff

My monthly and weekly graphs are screwed. It's not showing the run types, nor does it have the horizontal lines to easily see the total for the month.

Ricky

—our ability to perform up to our physiological potential in a race is determined by whether or not we truly psychologically believe that what we are attempting is realistic. Anton Krupicka

eric :)

Sorry guys. The lastest update included a bunch of bug fixes and one of them affected the weekly graphing code. I've fixed it.

Why is it sideways?

Sorry guys. The lastest update included a bunch of bug fixes and one of them affected the weekly graphing code. I've fixed it.
                sweet.
                  Thanks eric! Smile

Ricky

—our ability to perform up to our physiological potential in a race is determined by whether or not we truly psychologically believe that what we are attempting is realistic. Anton Krupicka