Rolled over 30k miles of zoom-zoom this AM (Read 734 times)

Another Passion

<--- i="" love="" my="" dash.="" i="" don't="" think="" i="" could="" be="" more="" fond="" of="" an="" inanimate="" object.="" :i=""></---> Time to schedule our routine tune-up for the happy baby. Smile
    Was that pic taken on 116 just outside of the entrance to Ludington State Park, Zoomy?

Rick
    "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
    "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
    runningforcassy.blogspot.com

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Was that pic taken on 116 just outside of the entrance to Ludington State Park, Zoomy?
      Nope, Duck Lake State Park (between N. Muskegon and Whitehall)...bestest beach in all of MI! Big grin k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Dave

Oh, no, a Prius for such short trips... Sad Can you trade it in?
        I'm sure I could but I can't justify it. My wife gets the next new car in about 3 more years Big grin We drive it all weekend instead of her larger "Mom-mobile" and it does super on medium to long length trips. Of course I could drive to work instead of taking the bus and slugging but it won't improve my commute much and I'll have the stress of driving. It is just not a very fun car to drive. No zoom-zoom Cry

I ran a mile and I liked it, liked it, liked it.

dgb2n@yahoo.com

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I'm sure I could but I can't justify it. My wife gets the next new car in about 3 more years Big grin We drive it all weekend instead of her larger "Mom-mobile" and it does super on medium to long length trips. Of course I could drive to work instead of taking the bus and slugging but it won't improve my commute much and I'll have the stress of driving. It is just not a very fun car to drive. No zoom-zoom Cry
          Hmmm...is a life without zoom-zoom (fun driving experience) really a life at all...? Where is Hippy Jeff to discuss? That slugging thing sounds neat. I had never heard of that sort of commuting option. I still think the Prius is kinda cool, though. A friend of mine had one and I could not believe how eerily quiet it was at stops. That little graphic that shows fuel consumption and stuff is neat! A hybrid still wouldn't be all that efficient for us--most of our driving is highway, but a hybrid would be great in a more metro area. k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Dave

I think slugging is unique to the Washington DC area and it only works going south down I-95. Still, its pretty cool. The Prius does just fine on the highway. I get about 50. On the short trips right now in cold weather, I'm only getting about 31. I'm sure in the Speed3 it would be about 15 though.

I ran a mile and I liked it, liked it, liked it.

dgb2n@yahoo.com

Another Passion

Nope, Duck Lake State Park (between N. Muskegon and Whitehall)...bestest beach in all of MI! Big grin k
              Will have to give it a try next summer! Big grin

Rick
              "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
              "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
              runningforcassy.blogspot.com