Recovery Indicators Index (Read 589 times)

AndyP19

Hi, I'm new to this forum. I'm wanting to employ the 3 Recovery Indicators into my running program but cannot find the Index anywhere. Can someone please steer me in the right direction?

All I could find is that if my RHR is 10% higher or more in the morning to realise I'm still recovering. I think one of them is weight also, but obviously I need to have a proper look, and some proper advice on them,

Thanks

Hi, I'm new to this forum. I'm wanting to employ the 3 Recovery Indicators into my running program but cannot find the Index anywhere. Can someone please steer me in the right direction?

All I could find is that if my RHR is 10% higher or more in the morning to realise I'm still recovering. I think one of them is weight also, but obviously I need to have a proper look, and some proper advice on them,

Thanks

If you are talking about our (Running Wizard's) Recovery Indicators Index, it's our proprietary and a part of our training program--it comes with the purchase of the plan...or however it will come to you with the training plan.  And we very strongly recommend people use it along with the training plan.  Training plan, however individualized it may be, wouldn't mean much unless you adjust it according to how YOU respond to each day's workout.

More information about RII, if this is what you're talking about, is here: http://www.running-wizard.com/program/recovery_indicator

AndyP19

Ah thankyou Nobby- that explains it. That sounds great!