Google checkout problems (Read 442 times)

Tramps

Eric, FYI, I've tried to make a donation several times over the last week and keep running into problems with the Google checkout system. A couple of times, it kept freezing up in the early screen and I never even got to the "place your order now" button. Today, I could get to the button but then I'd get a screen reading "Google Checkout is temporarily unavailable at this time. Please check back again in a moment." I tried several times with no luck. Of course, this makes me a little nervous, hoping I haven't just made multiple donations I can't afford! Maybe I'm just having bad luck, but you might want to check on this. I'll keep trying. Thanks for your excellent work on this site. ETA: Just tried again and this time the "place your order now" button was faded and inactive. Confused ETA: Okay, got it through this time and received e-mail confirmation. It shouldn't really require that many tries, though.

Be safe. Be kind.

eric :)

Hi Tramps! Thanks! I don't think that was an RA issue. It sounded like Google was/is having problems. Gmail is really slow for me right now. eric :-)