Has something changed here? (Read 694 times)

A Saucy Wench

2-3 days ago I lost my formatting. It's like I am directly in HTML. The area at the top with formatting buttons is missing. I also cant click on my messages and open them, nothing happens. I assume it is probably me, but I didnt think anything had changed on my computer

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Did you force refresh?

A Saucy Wench

Did you force refresh?

yes

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

eric :)

I'm on a big project and haven't updated anything since Nov 2.  I'm not sure why you lost the formatting but forcing a refresh should fix everything.

A Saucy Wench

thanks. I figured it was me but I thought I would check. I need to just get my new computer set up so I can ditch this ancient buggy one.

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

The world is changed: I feel it in the water, I feel it in the earth, I smell it in the air...Much that once was is lost, for none now live who remember it.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey